Thursday, December 13, 2012

May Rain

Old Stories from May :)) Just wanna post ngayon. Chillax and read my symphonies ♥


I enjoyed the rain as it falls down from up above. 1st rainfall for the 1st day of the month of May 2012. Whew. Umulan din after the long days of hotness. A nostalgic feeling come to me as i watched it falls. It was a relief from the irritating scorching heat of the sun. The past weekend was really amazing and He just showered me with the blessings that weekend. SFC Heat 7-FIRED-UP.
An unexpected budget from someone who did’nt know me well.
A beautiful creation of the seashore.
Worship at the midst of the sun.
Dear friends that join the said conference.
A temporary escape from urban world.
Most of all, I Experience Your ulimate love for ME, Your PRINCESS.
He just properly placed those blessings for me to be able to appreciate them more. For me to be able to know that ‘There is really more to this life’ than my worries, fears, bitterness, anxieties and my so-called insecurities. Kahit pagod na katawan from sleeping sa tent at untiring praktice ng dance min that week, Kahit nasunog ulit ako sa pagbabad sa gitna na araw. Kahit maligaw sa Amazing Race game, Kahit hindi kme ang champion sa lahat ng game, Kahit nakiki-Camera lang, Kahit nasugatan na ang paa ko, Kahit wala pang masyadong tulog, Kahit di ako nakapagdala ng bigas, Kahit di ko makita ung t-shirt, Kahit nagkamali ng konti sa steps, Kahit amoy usok na sa talk, Kahit Mag-high tide na shore. Lord, para sa’yo FIRED-UP AKO MAG-SERVE SYO!
Then just a while ago. Few minutes lang tlaga while im typing this so-called blog? Haha. I realize something na parang i don’t know why it keeps on repeating in my head. Maybe a sort of that nostalgic momentum from the rain. ( I just really love the rain) Bigla akong ngtxt. ’Lord, I really want to fall inlove again’ pero wala pa nmn ikaw bnbgay. Is it a sign that my heart already moved on from the past hurtings it undergone? A week before din when I asked my friend Jen dat same statement. Lord, Im ready na po. With full of conviction. Pero wala talaga,as in wala. Im happy lang na okay na pla tlaga ako. Okay na yung puso ko. Para pag may dumating na, I know I can love him whole-heartedly. (NAKS) I know nmn na im super ready na,pero hinay-hinay na lng ulit si ako. 
Sana patuloy umulan hanggang mamayang gabi. 
Malamig sa pakiramdam.
Pambawas init ulo.
Pambasa sa tuyot na kalsadang naaagnas.
Pampawala ng irita.
Pan-chill sa summer.
O ano pa ba?

No comments:

Post a Comment