Saturday, March 1, 2014

Grateful me :)

I am definitely one of the hundred YFC before na nattakot mag-Crossover to SFC. Part of it is yung malaking takot na baka di matapatan ng SFC ang YFC experiences ko. But the Great God prove me I'm wrong with my idea. When I cross to SFC, it was again another life changing decision. I bought myself back to service which I long for quite sometime before ako mag-SFC. I became an SFC during the time that I was journeying again to find everything.

Thanks to Elaine (nagkabangaan lang kami yata nun sa my Paciano chapel) who invited me to CLP. To my dearest team leads Pepz and Ate April. To my faci ate Fritze. At kay Kuya Dennis. To all the service team that time, Kuya Armand Kuya Kitzat Mareng CheanneKLangMichelle, Ate Ellen at Ramona. Thank you! Kahit na hindi pa 100% ang heart ko joining SFC that time. But then you all proved me that taking SFC as another leap to my service life is another path with the Father.

SFC taught me how to take life seriously with fun. I had my 2nd family. Great sets of friends and titaos and titas. Pretty sisses and poging brothers.

And sharing it to my fellow YFC who also had the guts of also taking the another leap to cross to SFC.

My besties Lyka and Ardyey.
My little sibs Noem, Pi, Anton, Daryl, Etchut, Meecko, Drofelc, Arturo, Ebbe, Nelle, Jay at si Bebe Miles who I also shared the same fun experiences with the Lord during YFC. And not just me but madami na talaga tayong ngpupursue ng Crossover mission.

I will always be grateful to be part of this growing communtiy especially my SFC Central 1 Family. Truly that the Lord uses us again and again and again for us to share His word to the world again and again. His greatness will always shine sa bawat isa sa tin. Let's keep the faith shining for others to be able to see Him through us. Indeed I am always blessed for I was able to blessed other through my own litliest ways.

I am Yan Abarra,
Proud SFC Central 1

No comments:

Post a Comment