Sunday, July 27, 2014

That heartbeat matters.

Goodmorning world,
Goodmorning to the kid with no work.

Ughhh. I'm a bit no direction as I started this new journey 2 months ago. While silently listening to this module called "How to Invite" merely about network marketing strategies. I'm in the middle of conversing to myself of how getting things done my own hard way, NO! my own easier way please?

Last weekend was not that blast. Initial meetings done. Mass service checked. Walang super service na papagurin ka maghapon. Wala pa dahil lahat yun paparating pa lang. Rest yourself my child, yun ang sabi ni Lord. You are burnt-out of the things that worried you too much these past couple of months now. You need to recover from things that's hurting you. You need to revive the passion again. You need to see again the princess that I always loved in you. You need to show them that I have this great kid, no, I would like to call it my Lady. You need again to surrender you beliefs in me so that I may be able to pour greater and bigger blessings. You need to regain your energy so that I may use you to many missions that I may leading you. You need to strengthen yourself more for I will sending you to any places you never imagined. You need to restart so I would be able to use you to different exciting missions not just for Central 1 but to activities you never imagined you will be part of. Fine, Lord. Let me just restart my goals again. Construct my dreams once more. I know naman na You will not let me in this agony forever.


As I sit in this table in front of the computer and sill listening to this audio training Elaine has told me to listen to, and replying o fb messages, I felt na ambilis nga talaga ng oras. Kulang nga ata ang 24 hours in a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment