Wednesday, November 4, 2015

You are but a random now.

Out of all the imagery and thoughts, you are now part of that random.

You are just part of the big maybes. You are that part which I learn to let go. Parte ng parte na lang. I know na di ako magaling sa memorization game. I was not my forte. Pero sa dami ng bagay na masayang kalimutan at masayang balik-balikan, bakit nadun ka sa balik-balikan?

You are that part that says goodbye. You are the innermost wanted thought I've ever been. You are the secret that I don't ever want to expose. Ikaw na naging dahilang ngumiti sa panahong di ko na alam paano ngumiti.

You are that part that always and chooses to stay. You are that memory which gives a print. You are that sweet song that chooses to harmonize as it fades. Ikaw na sadyang di nawawala sa bawat araw. Ikaw na against the feeling na pilit kong pinapasok sa isip ko. Yes, it never leaves. Or maybe I don't want either.

No comments:

Post a Comment